In this chapter, you learned some optimization techniques to make your programs smaller and faster.
- The Output( command can be used to display multiple lines of text by taking advantage of text wrapping.
- The Text( command can automatically concatenate multiple arguments into one output
- Storing large data used in multiple locations can save space.
- Using implied multiplication and factoring out like terms in expressions can save space and time.
- Understanding logical operators can help you eliminate extra parentheses to save space.
|<< Graph Screen||Table of Contents||Exercises >>|