Hi, I am Zeda, also known as Xeda. I am a moderator here on TI-Basic Developer and I am sure many of y'all are familiar with me. With the new site change, I figured I would help populate the Introductions forum, though. So, about me:
- I have been programming the TI-83+/84+ series for around six years, now.
- I have a TI-84+, TI-84+SE, and a TI-89t.
- I program in TI-BASIC and Z80 Assembly and I often help out by supplying assembly hexcodes for things that cannot be easily done in BASIC.
- I am a moderator here and on several other sites.
- I am in college, majoring in mathematics. I have also tutored highschoolers.
- I am almost 21 and I am married :)
- I was a museum tour guide for a few years. Basically, I just like teaching and helping people out.
Feel free to ask me stuff! I've worked quite a bit with TI-BASIC and z80 assembly, so even if I am not the most knowledgeable, I might know something!