Has there been times when you're on an 83/84/+/SE and just can't fit what you want to say on the graph screen with the default font? Wish there was a new, smaller font?
Well, now you can make one!
This is a contest in which you can make your own, smaller graph screen font. The rules are as follows1:
- The font must be monochrome (sorry, grayscale huggers!)
- The font must include the following characters (uppercase required, lowercase optional):
- Each character must be smaller than or equal to 5 by 3 pixels.
- Do not steal anyone else's font (especially not TI's) and claim it as your own.
- The fonts shall be submitted in the form of a .png file showing the name of your font and all of it's characters.
- I shall then make a mockup of the font being used to write some placeholder text of my choosing.
- This post shall be edited to include the new fonts. On February or when 10 fonts have been made (whichever comes first), I will choose the winner based on size, legibility, and aesthetics.
- Above all, have fun!
:ClrHome:Disp "HOW DOES A","MATHEMATICIAN","LOSE WEIGHT? :Pause " :Pause "BINOMIALS! :Pause "(BUY NO MEALS)":ClrHome