Listen: America is being screwed over by this whole "liberalism" thing. There is no worse political movement in this nation's history, even the populist/socialist/communist movement in the early 1900's was less extremist than this. Here's why liberals can go f*** themselves:
1. Abortion is killing a child. Who is to say that a fetus should die, when in all honesty, that person was at one point a fetus themselves. To add to this point, Steve Jobs' mother has said that if abortion had been legal when she was pregnant with Mr. Jobs, she would have had an abortion. So who's to say that the next genius of the human race hasn't already been murdered by liberals?
2. Guns are not the f***ing problem. ATTENTION: THIS IS MY MAIN POINT. People kill people, not guns. If you leave a gun on a dinner table, with people all around it, the gun will not fire, unless a person fires it. There is not bigger pet peeve to me than this. Why are we trying to solve the issue by eliminating a weapon instead of eliminating the source of conflict: mental health. If we could invest as much time, money, and people into researching mental health instead of trying to lobby to ban firearms, then the world, especially America, would be a much better place.
3. Economics: This is a recently-famous "meme" on the subject:
"Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, “If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?” She replied… “I’d give food and houses to all the homeless people.” Her parents beamed with pride! “Wow…what a worthy goal!” I said. “But you don’t have to wait until you’re President to do that!” I told her. “What do you mean?” she replied. So I told her, “You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I’ll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out and give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.” She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, “Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?” I said, “Welcome to the Republican Party.” Her parents aren’t speaking to me anymore." Need I say more for this point?
4. Healthcare: Listen. I am not a hater of the injured. I support universal healthcare, but only if it were implemented at the STATE level, instead of the federal level. I live in Massachusetts, where Mitt Romney created the Universal Healthcare system for the state. Our system works perfectly fine. With Obamacare, however, there is no success as of yet, and to be honest, there probably never will be. There are just too many damn people to cover for the federal government to handle. The reason it works in Europe (and even they have issues with it, by the way) is because there are not as many people. 300,000,000+ people is too many to try to cover under one uniform plan. Do you see China, India, or Russia trying to create universal healthcare? NO, because they were smart, an realized that such a system can not accommodate such a large population.
5. Military: Listen. I don't want to f***ing hear about this "war is evil, war is a thing of the past" bullshit. War is not a thing of the past. They tried to eliminate war after WWI, and all that did was get millions more killed from genocide, a Second World War, and disease. People are not a good species to begin with. No species of animal ever to exist has been able to completely get long with all of its fellow members of its species, or of all other species, fr that matter. Fighting is in our genes. there is not more plain way to say it. Also, while I am on the subject, drones are not a bad thing. The means we use them for are. We could use drones for so many other uses that would benefit us much more, with far fewer casualties. We can use them as aerial spies (which we do), or as miniature assassins (not with current designs, but with micro-robotics, it's possible to create a robot that can kill someone without the messy damage of a missile). But, I digress. Until the human race can change our genes to not hate, which I don't even know is possible, we will always have war.
If you agree/disagree with me, I am okay with you commenting on this, but please, be rational. I don't want to hear "cmac17 is the cause of global warming! cmac17 shot the pope!" bullshit. I get enough of that from my highly liberal history professor.