The change in OS…
No shell matches with Delta OS! If anyone's heard of Black Eagle Shell, then you would want to use Delta OS instead of Black Eagle Shell. Black Eagle Shell. Wait, but BES has their own GUI. Delta OS surely can't support that! No, Delta OS has EVERYTHING BES3 has, even their GUI method. Delta OS has many unique features that no other public shell has, even assembly ones.
More information is here. To post comments on the link before (and have access to my website), signup or login.
To download, you must sign-up first, if you have not already done so. Then click here. If you do not wish to keep your account, click here.
I have the time and the skill, but not the will to work on Delta OS. You see, I've restarted a total of 8 times, all due to calculator crashing incidents.
- Crashed on purpose, bad start
- Crashed on purpose, made a huge mistake that would take longer to correct than to restart
- The ex-president of DelTIk crashed it for fun
- Accidental crash when doing an experiment with Krolypto
- Accidental crash by clearing RAM with Delta OS unarchived
- Purposely crashed due to a failed GUI integration
- A MOB OF STUPID IDIOTIC SIXTH GRADERS FROM A LOCAL MIDDLE SCHOOL THREW MY CALCULATOR ON THE GROUND AND IT LOST IT'S BATTERIES, AND THE RAM CLEARED!!! Okay, it was two sixth graders.
- Latest Version!