So I was wondering what commands you guys could think of that you wish were present in TI-83+/84+ BASIC?
Or what commands do you with were on all of the OSes? For example, remainder() and RandIntNoRep() is pretty cool, but I prefer OS 2.43 which does not have those. So I will start a list:
3) SubList() (to retrieve portions of a list)
4) SubMatrix() (to retrieve a portion of a matrix)
5) →prgmNAME(Line#) to store a string to a given line number in a BASIC program
6) modexp() to return the remainder after raising a number to a power.
7) inverse() to return the inverse of a number in a given mod system.
10) PixelCircle() to quickly draw a circle (in assembly, it can be done hundreds of times per second)
12) str() to convert a number, list, or matrix to a string
47%? Take a look and try to imagine how cool 100% will be. This has won zContest 2011 and made news on TICalc. This compromise between Assembly and BASIC parses like BASIC and is fast like assembly. Grammer 2