I believe command pages should contain some information on the way they are tokenized, at the very least for optimization purposes. There are several ways to go here:
- Just list the size of the command when tokenized (e.g. "3 bytes" for switch())
- List the size of the command with an explanation (e.g. "3 bytes: a 2-byte instruction token and a 1-byte end of arguments token" for switch)
- List the "tags"/tokens used to make up the command (e.g. "END_TAG <arguments> SWITCH_TAG EXT_TAG" for switch())
- List the bytes that make up the command (e.g. "0xE5 <arguments> 0x04 0xE3" for switch())
- A combination of the above.
What's a good way to approach this?