Here is the information that I think is missing from these commands:
- Errors (a big one). Specifically, I'm curious if ERR:DATE ever occurs from one of these commands, or if it's only from the clock menu.
- Does startTmr enable the clock if it's disabled? It would seem like it should, but the manual doesn't say so specifically enough.
- I wrote that getTime is unaffected by time format but I'm actually not 100% sure — could someone check this?
- I have the feeling that getTmStr( and getDtStr( don't have parentheses (or rather, you need to type them yourself, as for rand) because they don't necessarily have an argument. This should be verified.
- In any case, both of these commands should describe the specific format, in both cases, that the time/date is displayed in, with examples.
- For how wide a span of dates (years, specifically) does dayOfWk( work, and for how many of them is it correct?
- And, of course, screenshots.
I did what I could, but I don't actually have a TI-84+ calculator, just the manual and a decent memory.