hello again. sorry for being a bit vague above. ok, here is what i have done so far;
1. i go to PRGM, choose NEW.
2. i then name the PRGM whatever i want
3. i pick the "programming words" off the CATALOG
4. i then type the formulas above (i have tried all of the ones stated here)
4. i then run the program by pressing PRGM and picking it
2. i press ENTER and the calculator asks for, A=?
3. i type a numeric value for A and then press the ENTER key again
4. the calculator asks for, B=?
5. i type a numeric value for B and then press the ENTER key
6. i get the eorro
2. go to
7. if i press GO TO it goes back to the formula and the cursor blinks on the > character.
by the way, this > character is the arrow that is on the STO key.
so, what am i doing wrong???
all i want is to calculate a PERCENTAGE INCREASE or DECREASE between two given numbers.
as well as to calculate a PERCENTAGE of one number.
please help… i am not sure what else to do?!?!?!?!?
i thank you all kindly.