I am a 78 year old retired electrical engineer trying to help kids with their math skills. I am new to ti 84+se programming, just about 6 weeks now. all my software is current. my mac is running v 10.4.11. my expectations are that i can use this with second graders with both math and reading learning disabilities.
1. can i put document XE in my program in TI connect?
2. does XE look for strings and automatically scroll them or must i call scroll somehow?
3. can you give me a SWAG on the time it will take to fill the screen?
4. since i will be dealing with children with reading disabilities i would want to stop the scrolling and give the student time to fully comprehend the contents of the screen. Can XE do this now or would someone be kind enough to add this as a feature?
5. it is said the XE will not bifurcate text, is this true?
6. is there any length limit to XE scrolling length?
7. is there a better program to meet my needs out there or there some brave sole who is willing to do the programming and help out some children with learning disabilities?