Hi I am trying to take a list and print it to the graphing screen. Here are two constraints I am working with.
1. No number shall be larger then 999
2. All numbers will be rounded to the 10th's place
3. Only the first two "lines" of the graphing screen will be filled with this
4. After 2 lines if their are any more it goes …
5. The array wraps around however for the last number for the first line any digits too far just get chopped off
I allready have a really usefull (atleast for me) statistics program going, but I would like to show the list with its elements in order at the top.
I realize their is a method on this site to turn a list into a string, however that only works with a very small amount of digits. What other methods could I think about doing? Is thier some way to figure out how many characters it takes to display a number?