I tried graphing during a test today and it bricked. Like full-on no-response bricked. Got it back on its feet, but it's like a car without tires now.
I tried everything from reinstalling 2.55 MP to resetting all memory to removing both batteries for 24 hours. Even [ON][DEL]
2.55 MP from school TI-84 Plus
2.55 MP from computer, then again from ti's website
school calc again and teacher unplugged
I still get a bug where in the group menu, apps are able to be selected, and if I'm in the All menu of memory management, it will scroll to the bottom just fine, but when you try to scroll back up, it's like the endless stairs in Super Mario 64.
As for the graphing glitch, it swaps the top and bottom halves and returns to normal after a sleep/wake cycle. If i compare variables like A≠B it smooshes the width of the screen together about 75%, and leaves the 25% of the screen left over on the right blank.