update to fix avalanche program
Forum » Programming & Design / TI-83/84 Programming » update to fix avalanche program
Started by: Blargblarg441 (IRL=Brett) (guest)
Date: 24 Mar 2015 14:17
Number of posts: 1
rss icon RSS: New posts
Summary:
Me and my friend nick were trying to use the avalanche program and it wasn't working we knew the movement coding was correct so we turned to modifying the min/max-imum movement limits and we found out that it needed to be changed so we've fixed it and I have the code already tested and working just needing to have the changes inserted into the program's page to work so... Yeah! Here it is! I will later add an optimized version my friend made by modifying the program for ti84 I'm not sure if it would work for ti-83 but the version posted here will work for the ti-83.
New Post