The featured articles are articles that represent the best TI-Basic Developer has to offer. A featured article meets all of the following requirements:
- Well-Written — It is easy to read, flows smoothly, and does not have any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Complete — It includes everything about the topic, including theory, code examples, and screenshots, when appropriate.
- References — If applicable, it lists the sources that were used in putting together the article.
To nominate an article for being featured, add it to the list below.
Featured Article Candidates:
- Commenting Your Code
- Code Conventions
- Debugging Programs
- Setting Up A Program
- Cleaning Up After A Program
- Usability (User-Friendliness)
- Code Timings
When it comes to releasing a program, you want to make sure your program gets all of the attention that it deserves.
Piecewise expressions are a shortcut to handling conditions in math statements.
They can be used for turning an If block or several such blocks into a single line, creating much smaller and faster code.
A subprogram is a program called by another program, and is used when a task needs to be performed multiple times. The complete program is thus made up of multiple smaller programs that all work together.
Statistics is a mathematical science pertaining to the collection, analysis, interpretation or explanation, and presentation of data.
Optimization involves making programs as fast and small as possible. Speed is important because TI-Basic is slow, while size is important because the calculator has limited memory.